At Ideasmyth, interns will develop strong communication and professional skills while gaining:
- Valuable experience in all aspects of entrepreneurial business development
- Personal mentorship to help them achieve their career goals
- Numerous networking and career advancing opportunities
- (Depending on skills and performance) the possibility for paid commissions.
While this is an unpaid internship, it is designed to be an educational and career-advancing experience where interns will be doing meaningful work and advance their careers. Every effort will be made to reward superior performance.
- Animation/Graphic Design/Video Editing: Help generate Ideasmyth’s animated and graphic content for our website and social media memes; Help manage Ideasmyth’s current video footage and create clips that are social-media-friendly
- Business Development/Marketing: Assist in the regular updating of Ideasmyth’s comprehensive business plan and the marketing of services and events
- Editorial/ Public Relations: Assist in the refinement of copywriting for Ideasmyth’s social media, website and Ideablog
- Events Production: Assisting in the planning and execution of Ideasmyth events
- Digital Merchandising Director: Assist in developing a creatively engaging and profitable online store
- Human Resources/Recruiting: Help the CEO and Apprentice-in-Chief in recruiting and managing the company’s team
- Web Design: Assist in the production and ongoing aesthetic improvement of the website
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Organizational ninja who enjoys juggling multiple projects
- Insatiable curiosity
- An upbeat goals junkie who enjoys being an awesome team player!
- Essential equipment: smartphone, laptop and headphones
- Hours: Ability to commit to 15 to 20 hours per week (office hours: Mon-Thurs 9-2pm)
- Timeline: Minimum of 3 months (preferred candidates: those wanting 6 months of work experience and graduate students)
Please email HR@Ideasmyth.com with
- your resume
- a cover letter (sent as an attachment) explaining why you are interested in the internship
- a writing sample (non-academic preferred)
- an example of your work or link to your portfolio
*Please use “IDEASMYTH INTERNSHIP [YOUR NAME]” as the email subject line.