Pitch Your Work To A Panel Of Expert Gatekeepers At Ideasmyth’s Pitch-Paloozas!
No matter how brilliant your work is, if you don’t know how to sell it it’ll never make it to an audience.
Ideasmyth’s Pitch-Paloozas give creative professionals career-changing opportunities to pitch their work to a panel of industry-specific gatekeepers.
To earn one of the highly-coveted slots at our next one, contact us for directions on how to submit your short pitch. The first qualified applicants get a brief slot to pitch their current work-in-progress and receive some expert laser coaching on the spot.
There’s no better way to become your own champion than to throw yourself into the ring!
These are certainly far more friendly than Shark Tank, but they are for real. The most talent pitch-ers have gotten big-time-representation from participating in these events.
Still clueless about what a Pitch-Palooza is? Check out the sizzle-reel above and these photos from some of our previous events here.
Let Ideasmyth Customize A Pitch-Palooza For Your Audience!
Our panels are always fun, engaging, educational networking opportunities for creatives professionals. We have done them at intimate and large-capacity venues from Uptown to Downtown, as well as at cultural centers like the Manny Cantor Center, The Writer’s Room, and Drom.
Past Pitch-Palooza Bigwigs Include:
- Stéphanie Abou, Literary Agent at Foundry Literary + Media
- Mitch Baranowksi, Co-Founder of the branding firm BBMG
- Hilary Black, Book & Magazine Editor of wowOwow
- Sarah Burnes, Literary Agent of The Gernert Company
- Nick Curley, Discovery Editor for NOOK Media, and the Associate Editor of the Barnes and Noble Review
- Michael Darden, Founder and President of Perfect Pitch Media Relations Inc.
- Carol Fass of Carol Fass Publicity & Public Relations
- Yfat Reiss Gendell, Literary Agent and Co-Founder of Foundry Literary + Media
- Kathleen Gilligan, Book Editor of St. Martin’s Press
- Susan Golomb, Literary Agent and Founder of the Susan Golomb Agency
- Trena Keating, Literary Agent of Union Literary
- Sy Kraft, Vice President of Digital Strategy of Publicis Kaplan Thaler
- Anthony Mattero, Literary Agent at Foundry Literature + Media
- Bill McGowan, Author of Gray Lady Down: The Decline and Fall of the New York Times
- Marty Munson, Content Strategist of TriEverything.net
- Zoe Pagnamenta of The Zoe Pagnamenta Agency
- David Patterson, Literary Agent of Foundry Literature + Media
- Mary Pender-Coplan, Literary Scout of Maria B. Campbell Associates
- Amy Rapp, Media Development Executive of Meredith Vieira Productions
- Stephanie Schroeder, Media Consultant of StephanieSchroeder.com
- Erika Storella, Literary Agent of The Gernert Company
- Bill Tipper, Editor of Barnes and Noble Review
- Jennifer Unter, Literary Agent of The Unter Agency
- Katherine Wessling, freelance writer and editor
- Sally Wofford-Girand, Literary Agent of Union Literary
- Meryl Zegarek, of Meryl Zegarek Public Relations, Inc.
For more information about Ideasmyth events, please contact us.