Are your events EventFULL?
If your brand was a party, what would it look like?
Let Ideasmyth and Carolyn Bednarski transform your unique vibe into an innovative experience that will dazzle your clients. We approach events as natural extensions of yourself and your business, aiming to elevate public awareness and client goodwill. In addition, we will be sure that your event generates memorable images for your various digital social media platforms and/or website.
Think about us for your next special events that you care to make extraordinary:
- book launches
- trunk shows
- art exhibitions
- movie screenings
- thought leader talks
- performance after-parties
- personal milestones like epic birthdays, showers, anniversaries etc.
Now imagine: you are a radiant, relaxed host, presiding over an exquisite ambiance–and there is not a crumpled napkin in sight! Outsource your worrying to Carolyn’s expertise and she will finesse all those pesky logistics from start to finish so you can actually enjoy your own party!
Event-FULL is a creative collaboration between Carolyn and the Ideasmyth team, bringing together decades of collective experience. Here’s what we can take off your plate:
- Talent recruiting to complement your project or brand
- Making your event press-worthy
- Sourcing event spaces
- Staffing (i.e. bartenders, caterers, check-in people, etc.)
- Graphic design for invites
- Managing RSVPs
- Rentals for furniture + tableware
- Themed decorations + flower arrangements
- Clever on-theme gift bags
- Catering/ layout/ maintenance
- Facilities oversight throughout the event
- Themed Playlists
- A/V set-up
- And everyone’s least favorite: the cleanup + recycling!
- Post-event social media
Rest assured, this is YOUR party. Our job is to listen to your vision and needs help you take it to it’s most creative fulfillment–on budget and on time. We will handle details of the event and while we go for big bang impact we are very adept at spinning straw into event gold.
Click here to contact us, and follow Ideasmyth’s social media to stay up to date with what Ideasmyth & Event-FULL are up to.